1. Create a new account or log-in with your existing user ID. Be sure to check your spam folder if you are waiting on a confirmation email. (If you forgot your password you can request your password through email on the log-in screen.)
2. Once you are logged in, click on Profile on the top left of your screen.
3. Fill out primary contact information with the name, phone number, email, and address of the parent or guardian.
4. On this same screen, create a username and password for your account. When you are finished click “Save Profile.”
5. Next, click on “Your Roster” located next to “Profile.”
6. Complete this page with the information of the camper you would like to enroll in Mount Tabor Band. Be sure to include the child’s grade as of June 2014.
7. Once you are finished, click save camper.
8. Click on “Event Registration” at the top of your screen.
9. Click the “New Camper Registration” button in the center of your screen.
10. Highlight your camper’s name and click “Create Registration.”
11. Complete this page with information about your camper’s instrument, years of experience, and select any additional classes you would like him or her to take. Please check for experience needed by hovering over the blue question marks before registering for classes such as second instrument.
12. Click Save Camper, Add to Cart.
13. Click “Cart” at the top of your screen.
14. Check out by entering your credit card information or selecting mail-in check. Checks must be received by _______ to be eligible for the early registration discount. If your camper is taking additional classes you will be charged for them at a later date.
15. You will receive an email when your schedule is ready to be printed. Log into your account and click “Event Registration.”
16. Select your camper and click on “View Schedules.” From this page you can print your camper’s schedule for the duration of the camp.